7.08.2012


HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BABY BOY!!

 I can hardly believe your first come and gone. The past year has brought your dad and I more joy and love than we ever knew was possible. Words truly aren't sufficient to express the blessing and pure joy you are to us, son. We love you from the deepest part of our hearts and souls.

We spent the entire weekend celebrating you. After all, there is so much to celebrate! We praised God for you, threw a party for you, and prayed for you. It was a special time indeed. I will post more about the birthday party soon but I could not let your actual birthday pass without telling you how very special you are to your dad and I and how grateful we are for the brillant, active, healthy little boy you are today! Happy, happy birthday my little love!

XOXO,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment