8.04.2011

a favorite

love.this.picture.
my baby is growing so fast. he'll be a month in just a few short days! hard to believe.

Side note :: I love getting packages. I received three today...yes! One was BeautiControl I'd ordered. Two was a gift for Waylon from a dear friend. Three was picutres I ordered of W. Regardless of that fact that I can look at W anytime I want I still love looking at pictures of him. Call me crazy. So on the agenda for tonight is getting them into frames & albums because if I don't do it now it'll never get done. Also, I'm thinking about creating a home organization notebook. I've noticed the buzz about this around blogland & I think it'd do my mind some good to have everything in one place. Especially once I go back to work & start my first fall class. I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment