4.03.2011

Blessed

The past several months have brought about abundant blessings for the Eldridge's.
We found out we were expecting in early November. Baby Eldridge's due date is July 6, 2011.


For Christmas, we got a fancy new camera so we can take lots of pictures of that sweet baby and I got a new job with nice pay raise and great hours.


We found out in February that our bundle of joy is a baby boy!
And I had the joy of hosting a shabby chic themed shower for my bff Shanna & her baby girl Riley Kate.









In March, we finally chose his name - Waylon Scott Eldridge. It was harder than I expected.

The next few months will fly by, I am certain. With several showers and a trip to Michigan on the agenda, July will be here before I know it!

I'm almost 27 weeks along. I have an appointment this Thursday. They'll test my glucose to make sure all is well & that I don't have gestational diabetes. I've been informed that if I don't "pass" there is a very nice nutritionist who will make sure I get on a diet that will whip me into shape in a hurry. Praying it goes well.

Here are my pregnancy progression photos. I started really taking pictures at week 16 as my baby bump was non-existant to that point. What you see at 9 weeks was true until week 16.

9 weeks

16 weeks

17 weeks

18 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks

23 weeks

24 weeks

25 weeks

26 weeks

Little man is quite a wiggle worm. One of my favorite moments of my pregnancy was when Jake felt him kick for the first time. Now he is starting to roll along with the kicks and jabs - so cool that I get to carry this sweet baby for 9 months. Jake & I already love him more than we ever thought possible. I can't imagine how head over heels we'll be when he's actually here. I've had the dream pregnancy thus far. No food aversions, no morning sickness, average weight gain, sleeping soundly. I am fortunate and grateful.

A good friend of mine is making Waylon's bedding. A big thank you to you JB! I can't wait to share the finished product sometime next month. It's going to be gorgeous. I have swatches of all of the fabrics & they look fabulous together - the computer swatches don't do them any justice.





I bought the rocker for Waylon's room on Saturday. Can't wait for it to come in. I will post pictures of the nursery soon - it's coming together piece by piece.

Stay tuned for more belly pics and posts about Waylon's showers in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment