11.28.2010

Update & freebies too good to pass up!

After a fabulous 4 day weekend & celebrating Thanksgiving with our amazing families, I am pooped! I am much anticipating the Christmas season & will have further updates on decor & such in the coming days. Tonight please accept my short, sweet, to-the-point post as I need to get myself in the bed.

How many people love Shutterfly? I know I do. They have great prices on prints, pictures books & all sorts of gifts. And they are always up for a good promotion to spoil their loyal customers. If you have already heard about this deal please feel free to get in on it because it's a GOOD one. How about 50 FREE Christmas cards from Shutterfly?? They have some really awesome designs this year & they are treating us bloggers to free cards if we'll just toot their horn a little. A few of my favorite designs are Gift Tag Christmas, Wonder Trees Noir, and Candy Cane Fun. They have fun designs that allow you to use multiple pictures, folded cards, flat cards - just about anything you could want to design your special card for the 2010 Christmas season. Our first Christmas, I "splurged" & bought these gorgeous cards.


And last year I bought houndstooth Christmas cards in lieu of my Crimson Tide's perfect 12-0 season (and come to find out 13th National Championship - Roll Tide). I don't have a picture of that one, but they were darling. However, this year, Shutterfly's awesome designs keep me well within budget while offering fabulous designs! If you're a blogger & want to get in on this awesome deal, go to Shutterfly & enter your info (and follow the directions they give) to get your free cards. Pretty sweet deal! Props to you, Shutterfly!

Any time you're in the market for cards or invitations, be sure to check out Shutterfly's selection.



Holiday Invitations - http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations

New Years Invitations - http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards

Quickly before I go, Jake & I were blessed to get FREE Iron Bowl tickets the game on Saturday. Although the outcome of the game was extremely disappointing (and the disappointment seems to get worse with each passing day), I must realize that it's just a game & there are far more important things in life than football. Nonetheless, I was thankful to get free tickets & love my Crimson Tide for better or for worse.

I'll be back soon with further updates in the Eldridge home. We have plenty to share but I ask for your patience as my week is ridiculously busy with finishing up school, Christmas decor & work obligations. Keep me in your prayers - specifically pray that I don't lose my mind. Trusting the Lord & taking it one day at a time!

Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment