9.13.2010

Life is fragile

Give an extra hug to your loved ones. Tell them you love them an extra time. Talk about things that matter.

You never know when it'll be the last time you can.

It's not until you're faced with the end that you really stop to think about it. Thank goodness that as believers we know this world is not our home & death is not the "end."

Today has been a tough one. My teammate at work lost her father this morning. My college roommate of 3 years lost her mother. I'll be honest. It made me stop & take time to call my parents & tell them how much I love them while I have the opportunity to.

My heart hurts for my sweet friends as they suffer. Our God is sovereign. I pray that the cry of their hearts will be to praise Him through this storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment